Wednesday, March 11, 2009

NEW JEWELRY







Well, I keep hearing people saying that they love the website and liked that it makes access to my blog so easily. So, I know some people are reading the blog, now I'm just waiting for some posts besides mine. :)

When I started making jewelry, I was doing it very simple and sort of on the side. Now I seem to be spending almost all my time doing jewelry. I love it. It gives me instant gratification. Painting, will always be my love, but I am really enjoying creating different pieces with the clay and silver wire. So, here are a couple of my pieces. Remember you can see the whole collection at http://www.coki.etsy.com/.

To look at the jewelry in person, I will be at the Trailhead in Mandeville this upcoming Saturday, March 14th.

No comments:

Post a Comment